These four little herbs have some pretty noteworthy health benefits. Check them out:
• Digestive aid: relieves bloating, nausea, indigestion, cramps, spasms and IBS
• Antispasmodic: relaxes smooth muscle in the GIT
• Anti-microbial: wages war on germs and nasties
• Anti-allergic: helps prevent histamine release
• Analgesic: helps reduce pain – great for tension headaches!
• Respiratory aid: clears and soothes the respiratory tract
• Stimulant and cognitive aid: mint tea is a good
alternative to caffeine when you need your brain cells to get their busy
on in the evening but still want to fall asleep afterwards!
• Antioxidant (oh yes, we all love a bit of anti-ageing, cell-protecting goodness)
Source - Wellbeing